How to Manage an SFT
You can view your Vouchers on ”Account” → ”My Assets” and choose the following functions:
- From either a Voucher detail page or the My Assets page, click on the “Claim” button.
- You can choose to either claim all claimable tokens, or designate a lower amount. Click "Claim" and pay the gas fee of the "Claim" transaction to receive your tokens.
- When unlocked assets are claimed, the volume of the Voucher will be reduced accordingly.
- Even when all tokens in a Voucher are claimed, the Voucher remains, showing an amount of "0".
- From either a Voucher detail page or on the My Assets page, click on the “Split” button. From the My Assets page, you can click the three vertical dots to the right of a Voucher to see the Split function.
- When the split of tokens (maximum amount = unclaimed assets + locked assets) is determined, unclaimed assets and locked assets will be split by the split ratio (split ratio = split amount / maximum amount).
- After pressing the Split button in the panel, you can check your newly split Vouchers on your My Assets page.
After the split
For example, you have a voucher with the value of 1000 - 200 of which are available to be claimed, and 800 of which are still unlocked.To split this voucher, let's say your split amount is 600, you will get two different tokens after the split:
- 1.The voucher with the value of 400 - 80 of which are available to be claimed, and 320 of which are still unlocked;
- 2.The voucher with the value of 600 - 120 of which are available to be claimed, and 480 of which are still unlocked.
- From either a Voucher detail page or My Assets page, click on the “Transfer” button.
- Fill the field labeled "TO" with the wallet address of your recipient.
- Fill the field "Amount" with the number of tokens (available) you want to transfer.
- Partial transfer: transfer amount < available amount, your assets will be split by the ratio (transfer amount / available amount), and the transaction will be executed after the split.
- From either a Voucher’s detail page or My Assets page, click on the “Merge” button.
- Choose the ID of the Vouchers you want to merge.
- Click "Merge" and pay the gas fee of the "Merge" transaction. The merged assets will be destroyed, and the value of the active token will increase accordingly.
Vouchers can only be merged when they have the same release type and release period. All of the Vouchers are merged to the active token, and the token IDs of the merged assets become the ID of the active token.