Solv Protocol integrates with third-party custody providers such as Binance Custody and Fireblocks for the bond issuances. All proceeds of the bond sale will be first transferred to a Gnosis multisig wallet, then transferred to a third-party custody service provider either Solv partners with or of the borrower's choice.
- Binance Custody locks the proceeds from the sale
- Binance Custody then provides the borrower an equivalent fund to use within the Binance exchange.
- Only whitelisted wallets approved both by Solv Protocol and Binance Custody could withdraw the fund
- Loss limits are placed on the borrower's trading activities (See the flowchart below for details)
- Binance Custody provides API for the monitoring of the fund.