The Bond Voucher has a fairly simple and straightforward onboarding process for borrowers. There are 6 steps.
- 1.Create an account on the Solv platform and provide basic information about your organization.
- 2.A member of the Solv team will reach out to discuss your specific borrowing needs and gather any further information to proceed with KYC/AML for onboarding purposes.
- 3.Once onboarded, complete a bond issuance Request Form on the Solv platform, including information such as loan amount, borrowed asset, collateral asset, collateral percentage, loan tenor, APR, and payment frequency.
- 4.Once the Request Form is received, Solv's decision-making team will begin thorough due diligence for the request. This includes investigations into the credit profile of the borrower and the bond terms. Note that bringing a third-party independent service provider (including, but not limited to, insurance, guarantor, custody partner, or any combination) is a viable option that a borrower can take on as a credit enhancement measure.
- 5.Once the due diligence is completed, the relevant information about the bond will be made accessible to all lenders through the Bond Market.
- 6.Lenders who have invested in the bond will receive a Bond Voucher to represent their claim to the repayment at expiry, including the principal and any accrued interest.