This page provides an overview of how custody works for funds raised through Solv V3.
Solv Protocol integrates with third-party custody providers such as Ceffu (former Binance Custody) and OKX custody for SFT issuances. The proceeds of fund sales will be first transferred to a Gnosis multisig wallet, then transferred to a third-party custody service provider either Solv partners with or of the issuer's choice.
How asset custody at Solv Finance works (general version)
- Ceffu locks the proceeds from the sale
- Ceffu then provides the borrower with an equivalent fund to use within the Binance exchange.
- Only whitelisted wallets approved both by Solv Finance and Ceffu could withdraw the fund
- Loss limits are placed on the issuer's trading activities (See the flowchart below for details)
- Ceffu provides API for the monitoring of the fund.
Ceffu (former Binance Custody)
Is the information on this page clear to you? We appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback, use this form.