This page provides an overview of the onboarding process for Solv V3.
For institutions seeking liquidity, getting onboarded to Solv Finance is simple and fast. There are 6 steps.
- 1.Fill out the application form available Solv Protocol homepage.
- 2.A member of our team will reach out to discuss your specific liquidity needs and gather any further information needed to proceed with KYC/AML process.
- 3.Once onboarded, complete the Request Form on the Solv platform, including information such as the issue size, currency, collateral, collateral ratio, time to maturity, APR, and periods of repayments.
- 4.Once the Request Form is received, Solv's team will begin thorough due diligence for your request. This includes investigations into your credit profile and fund terms. We highly recommend, and, in some cases, require, using a neutral, third-party service provider (e.g. insurance, guarantor, and custody provider) in order to enhance the credit profile of the fund.
- 5.Once the due diligence is completed, the relevant information about your SFT will be made accessible to the investors.
Is the information on this page clear to you? We appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback, use this form.